This is a reproduction of a July
20, 1996 letter from John Gregory Lambros
to Chubb Insurance regarding conditions in Brazil.
July 20, 1996
John Gregory Lambros
Reg. No. 00436-124
P.O. Box 1000
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048-1000
Web site: http://members.aol.com/BrazilByct
Ren Stephens, Manager
Chubb & Sons
15 Mountain View Road
Warren, N.J. 07059
Tel. (908) 903-2000
U.S. Certified Mail No. P-192-018-412 RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED
Chubb Life Insurance Co. of America
1 Granite Place
Concord, N.H. 03301
Tel. (800) 258-3648
RE: FOLLOW-UP LETTER FROM LAMBROS, DATED JUNE 22, 1996, CERTIFIED
Dear President of Chubb Life & Mr. Stephens:
First, let me apologize for the incorrect Web site address I referred you to in my June 22, 1996 letter. Corrections have been made in all current outgoing correspondence and appears in its correct form above in bold.
To date I have not received a response from your company and would like to offer the following documents for your further investigation and release to your associates in the insurance business, clients and all U.S. State Insurance Commissioners so as to justify any rate increase by your firm to your clients in annual policy increases to BRAZIL so as to conform to the McCarran-Ferguson Act. 15 U.S.C. §§1011-1015. Upon brief overview of the act I noticed that "all boycotts or agreements to boycott in the insurance industry are condemned by the Sherman Antitrust Act. I will review the meaning of "boycott" within the Sherman Antitrust Act., section 1-7, before requesting your participation in my boycott against BRAZIL.
Attached for your review, release to the proper State Insurance
Commissioners, and all other affected parties, are the following documents:
1. July 11, 1996, MEMORANDUM by National Legal Professional Associates, regarding MIND CONTROL, RADIO-IMPLANTS, CIA TRACKING CHIPS. Please note that my Web site listing appears within same as well as new information regarding a British researcher in possession of files, x-rays, medical testimony by various independent sources and actual IMPLANTS recovered from the victims.
2. July 4, 1996, Lambros letter to U.S. Senator Jesse Helms & The Foreign Relations Committee, Fernando Henrique Cardoso (the President of Brazil), Jane's Information Group (the world's foremost authority on the subjects of defense, aerospace and transportation information for government officials, industry professionals and military personnel) and His Eminence Arch Bishop Iakovos of the Greek Orthodox Church.
3. First edition of the manuscript CYBERGODS as offered to the individuals in paragraph two (2) via U.S. Certified Mail with all return receipts signed and returned to me. I have attached copy of all certified slips and signed returned receipt of same. Please note on page 9 of CYBERGODS, LAMBROS SKULL X-RAY WITH ARROWS POINTING TO TWO (2) GROUPINGS OF IMPLANTS. THIS X-RAY WAS TAREN AT THE U.S. BUREAU OF PRISONS FACILITY IN ROCHESTER, MINNESOTA UPON MY RETURN FROM BRAZIL TO PROVE THE EXISTANCE OF IMPLANTS THAT TORTURE AND CONTROL ME DAILY.
Please remember that I am not requesting Chubb Life Insurance Co. of America to not issue insurance to those individuals traveling to BRAZIL who wish to insure themselves against kidnap, ransom, extortion and FORCED IMPLANTATION as such behavior would amount to "group boycott" or "refusal to deal" in violation of the antitrust laws. I believe the goal for Chubb Life Insurance Co. of America and all insurance companies in the world is to investigate the use of forced implantation and torture in BRAZIL, release the information to the insurance industry, trade associations, international corportations and anyone planing a trip to BRAZIL. Therefore, I conclude that supplemental plans be made to merely fill a "GAP" to protect humans who travel to BRAZIL. Brazil may construe your actions an attempt to "CHANGE THE CHARACTER OF THE MARKET", your response "OUR DECISION TO RAISE RATES AND RELEASE INFORMATION AS TO THE DANGERS OF TRAVEL TO BRAZIL DUE TO FORCED IMPLANTATION AND TORTURE IS BASED ON EFFICIENCY AND OTHER LEGITIMATE BUSINESS REASONS." See: ASPEN SKIING CO. vs. ASPEN HIGHLANDS SKIING CORP., 472 U.S. 585, 604-10 (1985).
The VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA, Chapter No. 75, here at USP
Leavenworth will be happy to assist Chubb Life Insurance Co. of
America and any of its units that are brought under attack by BRAZIL
for their investigations into the torture and forced implantation of
member John Gregory Lambros with publicity and legal advice. Remember
BRAZIL has to prove well-pleaded facts to constitute a claim to
entitle them to relief, John Gregory Lambros has the implants in
his skull and he is a U.S. citizen.
TITLE 15 U.S.C.A. § 1681 et al.
Attached for your legal departments review and action is John G. Lambros letter to the President of TRW CREDIT INFORMATION SERVICES and the President of EQUIFAX INFORMATION SERVICES CENTER, dated January 3, 1996. Both letters were sent U.S. Certified Mail.
As you know, the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT includes factors affecting credit, business and travel. Title 15 U.S.C.A. §1681 et al., Subchapter III - CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, states that the U.S. Congress has stated that the banking system is dependant upon fair and accurate credit reporting as inaccurate credit reports directly impair the efficiency of the banking system, and unfair credit reporting methods undermine the PUBLIC CONFIDENCE which is essential to the continued functioning of the banking system.
Your legal department should contact both TRW and EQUIFAX so you may offer the reasonable protection and procedures for meeting the safe needs of commerce for consumer credit, personnel, INSURANCE, and other information in a manner which is fair and equitable to the consumer, with regard to the confidentiality, accuracy, relevancy, and proper utilization of such information in accordance with the requirements of Title 15 U.S.C.A. §1681 et al.
Please note, that I requested a disclosure of fact or preperation as to my claims by TRW and EQUIFAX, and in doing so I sent a copy of my January 3, 1996 letter to:
Fernando Henrique Cardoso President of Brazil c/o Ambassador of Brazil, USA 3006 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20008
as per Title 15 USCA §1681(d). The letter was verified as
per Title 28 U.S.C.A. §1746 on the 3rd day of January, 1996. To
date I have never received a response from Fernando Henrique Cardoso
the President of Brazil.
FAILURE TO WARN
CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS CLAIM
I believe that the release of all information you receive through your investigation as to my torture and forced implantation by Brazilian Federal Police in Brasilia, Brazil to all State Insurance Commissioners and other appropriate entities will relieve your firm from liability as to a FAILURE TO WARN and CONSUMER EXPECTATION cause of action. Under California law, a manufacture has a duty to warn of a danger when the manufacture has knowledge of the danger or has reason to know of it and has no reason to know that those who use the product will realize its dangerous conditions. Stevens vs. Parke, Davis & Co., 9 Cal. 3d 51, 64-65 (1973). You may also wish to review, In re Federal Asbestos Cases, 960 F.2d 806, 813 (9th Cir. 1992 and In re Joint E. & S. Dist. New York Asbestos Litig., 897 F.2d 626, 629-32 (2nd Cir. 1990). As the second Circuit stated in JOINT E & DIST. . .
In a failure-to-warn action, where no conflict exists between
requirements imposed under a federal contract and a state law duty to
warn, regardless of any conflict which may exist between the contract
and state law design requirements, BOYLE commands that we defer to
the operation of state law. id. at 631.
WEB SITE REGARDING THE TORTURE OF LAMBROS
Please review all documents within the Web site that has been established for me:
FURTHER DOCUMENTATION MAY BE REQUESTED VIA E-MAIL:
Thanking you in advance for your continued support in the investigation of my torture and forced implantation that continues to this day. Please forward any information that you receive to my attorney and myself. You may also wish to contact your local U.S. Attorney so he may proceed in criminal proceedings against Brazilian Officials and citizens. Jurisdiction would most likely be invoked using the OBJECTIVE TERRITORIAL PRINCIPLE and PROTECTIVE PRINCIPLE OF LAW. You may wish to review the following cases: RIVARD vs. U.S., 375 F.2d 882 (1967); U.S. vs. PIZZARUSSO, 388 F.2d 8 (1968); ROCHA vs. U.S., 288 F.2d 545 (1961).
John Gregory Lambros
Members of the Vietnam Veterans of America
ALL DOCUMENTS & ATTACHMENTS HAVE BEEN MAILED TO KEN STEPHENS, CERTIFIED MAIL.
I DECLARE UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY THAT THE FOREGOING IS TRUE AND CORRECT AS PER TITLE 28 51746. EXECUTED ON JULY 20, 1996.
c: (without exhibits)
1. U.S. vs. LAMBROS, 4-89-82, District of Minnesota Clerk of the Court, District of Minnesota, U.S. Federal CourtHouse, 316 North Robert Street, St. Paul, Minneosta 55101-1460.
2. Arthur E. Green, Director, WASHINGTON FOREIGN PRESS CENTER, 898 National Press Building, 529-14th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20045. E-Mail: email@example.com
3. U.S. Senator Jesse Helms & The Foreign Relations Committee, United States Senate, Dirksen Building, Room 261, Washington, D.C. 20510. U.S. CERTIFIED MAIL NO. P-192-018-414.
4. Jane's Information Group, Suite 300, 1340 Braddock Place, Alexandria, VA. 22314-1651. Web: www.janes.com/janes.html
5. His Eminence Arch Bishop Iakovos, Greek Orthodox Church, 10 East 79th Street, New York, NY 10021
6. Fernando Henrique Cardoso, President of Brazil, c/o Ambassador of Brazil USA, 3006 Massachusetts Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20008 USA.
7. Warren Christopher, Secretary Of State, U.S. Department of State, 22nd D. Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20520
8. Dr. Antony C. Sutton, Editor PHOENIX LETTER.
9. Art Bell, Editor-in-Chief, AFTER DARK, COAST TO COAST AM, DREAMLAND, c/o Chancellor Broadcasting Co., 744 E. Pine Street, Central Point, OR 97502. Art Bell's show line for first time callers (702) 727-1222; West of the rockies (800) 618-8255; East of the Rockies (800) 825-5033.
10. Lambros family, Attorneys
11. E-Mail release to Human Rights Groups and posting on Web sites.
The address for the Boycott Brazil homepage is:
Return to Boycott Brazil Homepage
For more information write (snail mail) JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS directly at:
JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS
Prisoner No. 00436-124
U. S. Penitentiary Leavenworth
PO Box 1000
Leavenworth, KS 66048-1000
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE IN MY BOYCOTT OF BRAZILIAN PRODUCTS.